Over the last ten years the owners and staff of GO Imaging have strived to share some of our blessings with the community. Although we are involved in numerous projects, the following are some recent highlights:
- We love our doctors! – Is there a physician that you'd like to thank? We will help you acknowledge this special physician by sending them a thank you letter on your behalf. By doing so, you will be entered into April's SPECTACULAR spring raffle. We will be giving away a $200 gift card to Academy Sports and Outdoors as well as a gift basket full of goodies.
- Support our troops and you'll be elgibile for our raffle! – The first day of spring is March 20th . To head start your spring cleaning, we are raffling off a spring cleaning pack! A brand new vacuum and other cleaning goodies will be part of the prize!
March is also the time of year that the military kicks off their training programs. Therefore, if you'd like to enter the raffle, all you have to do is donate some of the basic necessities needed by our troops. A list of items needed can be find on our facebook page or please feel free to ask one of our friendly staff members for recommendations. (every little bit helps).
- Bearly hanging in there? – Bring in a NEW Teddy Bear or Stuffed Animal to GO Imaging between February 1 thru February 29, 2012 and enter our contest to win a $250.00 Gift Certificate to Massage Envy! GO Imaging will donate
the stuffed animals to Texas Children's Hospital.
- Win a Super Bowl Party Pack – We will raffle off a Super Bowl Party Pack. This pack includes some GO Imaging items (folding chair, blanket, water bottle holder, coffee mug), a grill and grill accessories. All that must be done to participate is to like us on Facebook or send us a comment through our webpage. Remember, anyone can participate.
- WIN A BLU-RAY PLAYER – Donate a children’s book at the time of your appointment and you will be entered in a drawing to win a Blu-Ray player and two Blu-Ray movies! The donated books will be given to a local shelter at the end of the month. Any patient seen for an exam between 11/02/11-11/30/11 can participate.
We would also like to extend the opportunity to any patients dressed supporting our military (in honor of the military holidays this month) to qualify for the drawing.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month – Get ready for our Second Annual “Green Oak Goes Pink” for Breast Cancer Awareness month! Come to your appointment dressed to support breast cancer awareness (not just pink) and qualify to enter the raffle for a gift basket of goodies. Any patient seen for an exam between 10/03/11 – 10/31/11 can participate.
- Facebook! – Please visit us on Facebook! Stay informed about our upcoming contest through our Facebook page! This website will still be the best resource for up-to-date information regarding the facility and technology; however, for the personal side of Green Oak, check us out on Facebook and “like” us! http://www.facebook.com/GreenOak.MRI.CT
- Saint Patrick’s Day – Green was in the air this past St. Patrick’s Day at Green Oak Diagnostics! With a voting for “Most Spirited” up for grabs, the staff did what they do best and went all out to show their colors! See “Community Involvement” for more information.
- “Incredibowl Kids” Bowling Tournament and Fundraiser – Green Oak Diagnostics was a corporate sponsor for Will’s Kids in this year’s event. Four individuals represented Green Oak in the adult bowling category and had a lot of fun, irrespective of the less than impressive scores! See
“Community Involvement” for more information.http://www.willskids.org/
- Green Oak Goes Pink! – In support of Breast Cancer Awareness, Green Oak went pink for the last Friday of October! The staff showed their full support by donning their pink wardrobe and donating to “Susan G Komen for the Cure - Passionately Pink for the Cure”. Our goal was to raise $500 in memory of those we have lost, and we were able to raise $420! Green Oak looks forward to making the event bigger and better in 2011. See
“Community Involvement” for more information.
- Lake Houston Chamber of Commerce 10K/5K Run and Wellness Festival – Staff members gathered early Saturday morning to join hundreds of other supporters for the Lake Houston 10K/5K Run and Wellness Festival. It was a beautiful day to be at Kings Harbor and everyone walked away with some fantastic freebies! See
“Community Involvement” for more information. http://www.marinecorpsmoms.com/
- Green Oak Annual Family Picnic – What better way to spend the day than outdoors on Lake Houston with games, karaoke, water fights, and face painting! That’s how the Green Oak Staff and their families spent one lovely Saturday afternoon. The annual Green Oak Family Picnic is a time to let loose and have some fun with both our work and personal families.
- Marine Corps Moms – Our staff and patients make monthly contributions to our soldiers through this organization. If you want to know more about their worthwhile effort, please visit their website. http://www.marinecorpsmoms.com/
- Humble Chamber of Commerce — Marietta Winters, our director of marketing, has been actively involved in the Chamber as a member of its executive committee. For more information on the Chamber, please visit their website. http://www.humbleareachamber.org/
- Kingwood and Humble High Schools – We are active supporters of both the Wildcats and the Mustangs. For more information on our local schools, please visit their websites. http://www.humbleisd.net/hhs and http://www.humbleisd.net/khs